Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Edition, what not to wear

Alright so I was hanging out at the mall on black friday with my friends. And in sportsmart I see something that blinded my eyes.

If you thought Crocs were bad, then you will flinch when you see these babies... Winter Crocs

Disgusting, am I right?

I was speaking with my best chick friend, and apparently, they wear these in the east coast...

I also saw sheep fur flip flops at A&F




sorry couldn't find a picture, but they looked something like this, except the thongs were also fuzzy


Is this is new trend? Please tell me it isn't I just think they look extremely funny and no one should wear them seriously. That is all.

3 comments:

Elaine Yau said...

*buys you them for christmas*
=) jennie showed me them too

Mingming ☼ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mingming ☼ said...

[this is mingming btw]

EW WTF they have sheepskin flip flops? and crocs that look like uggs. thats disgusting.