Sunday, October 14, 2007


Hmm.. one of my interests are DIY projects. Especially duct tape projects. One well known project is the duct tape wallet! I finished my first one back in June 07' but ever since the new school year, me and a couple of my friends have gotten into them. We even started selling them.



to the right we have... a duct tape rose I made for my homecoming date




















So this wallet, I made back in June 07'. i thought it was pretty sweet at the time. but you can tell that the glue started to come out, and it started to get really dirty. Simple design on outside. Simple pocket designs. OH yeah! and HOT PINK. *linux*

so im retiring this one





















So this wallet I made while in bio class, so cut me some slack. It actually turned out pretty good. What i wanted, sleek and slimmer. I added more pockets and experimented. awesome sticker don't you think. too bad it doesn't say "off the ASIAN"




















So I'm a fan of big bright neon colors! And i thought this one was pretty sweet. Neon green. This one got even slimmer by accident. but it turned out great. The design is... kind of simple, but im satisfied. I think i may have rushed this one.





So the wallet sizes compared to each other. Yeah, more wallets to come definitely. Me and my friends even have workshops. And our now distributing wallets at our high school.


A site for a beginners wallet if you're interested


Cheers!

-Kevin

No comments: